Based at our Head Office in Whyteleafe, Surrey (just 15 minutes outside of Croydon, easily commutable from London)
Competitive hybrid working model enhanced by variable core hours
Great benefits that are worth getting excited about!
A great opportunity has become available in our Tech team for an Integration Analyst to join the AS family. We’re on the lookout for someone with experience in an integration role, who has a high level of communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to maximise the benefit of IT systems.
A bit about Ann Summers…
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie and sex toys, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re an inclusive brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Whether you’re working at our head office, in one of our stores, as part of our warehouse operation or as a self-employed Ambassador, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique and diverse brand with phenomenally talented experts – together we inspire to achieve the brand’s global vision.
A bit about the role…
* Plan, design, develop, deploy, and support efficient integration interfaces and services
* Develop code to a high standard and in accordance with defined software development lifecycle
* Build technical solutions in accordance with the business requirements for project/changes
* Produce detailed deployment documentation for projects and system enhancements
* Be aware of new technology and innovation, suggesting innovative opportunities for business growth
* Coordinate with the integration team leader to ensure smooth code deployment during releases
* Thoroughly unit test development and system enhancements
* Liaise closely and support the integration team leader / IT delivery lead
We're looking for someone who has...
* Previous experience in an integration role
* A positive and proactive approach to resolving risks and challenges
* The ability to lead by example, earn team members trust and respect
* Strong customer-service orientation
* A natural flair for leading by example, inspiring colleagues to do their best
* Excellent communication skills, able to build effective relationships at all levels
* Strong commercial awareness and exceptional attention to detail
* A ‘make it happen’ approach and enjoys a fast pace and dynamic environment
* Genuine care for what they do and how well they do it
* An affinity with our brand and is an authentic ambassador of our people values
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity, and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the AS family offers some fab benefits, not only is it a great brand to be a part of, but not only will enjoy 50% staff discount, but so much more, take a look…
* 33 Holidays (including Bank Holidays) and additional day holiday up to 35 days for each additional year you’re part of the AS family
* Companywide bonus scheme
* Workplace pension
* Life Assurance
* Your Birthday off
* A week off after getting married/civil partnership
* Colleague social activities
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Wellbeing space
* Company perks scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Free onsite car park at HO
We value each one of our colleagues and aim to make Ann Summers a great place to be!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.