*BRAND NEW STORE*
Team Leader - Brent Cross Ann Summers
Salary up to £19,975 & great benefits that are worth getting excited about, including an impressive 50% staff discount!
We’re super excited to be on the lookout for a results driven and service obsessed Team Leader in our Brand New Brent Cross store. You’ll need to lead by example to inspire your team to be the best they can be and motivate them to exceed their targets and smash their goals.
A bit about Ann Summers…
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for gorgeous lingerie and our must-have sex toys, and you’re right…but we’re SO much more than that!
We’re an inclusive brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
* Lead the team to create an amazing service experience, one that the customer will remember
* Ignite a real sales energy in store to exceed the targets, and be sure to get involved, show them how it’s done!
* Support, drive and recognise the great team you have
* Stay in the loop; know what’s going on in the business, understand what you need to do and be clear on when it needs to be done by – organisation always wins
* Be sure to keep the VM on fire and the product looking hot, just as our customers would expect from us!
We’re looking for someone who has:
* Experience in a team leader role in a retail store or hospitality business, who loves our brand and what we stand for
* A passion for motivating a great team, coaching colleagues to achieve their targets and store goals
* A good understanding of commercial reports and KPI’s, able to identify opportunities to achieve results
* Effective and adaptable communication skills, adapting your style to suit your audience
* The ability to plan and prioritise and a confidence to overcome obstacles
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity, and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
What’s in it for you?
Not only are we a great brand to be part of but joining the AS family offers some fab benefits too. You can make the most of our 50% staff discount, a day off for your Birthday celebrations, and there’s so much more, take a look…
* Generous holiday allowance (inc. Bank Holidays) for plus an extra 1-day holiday for each year you’re part of the AS family (up to a max. of 34 days)
* Performance related bonus scheme
* Workplace pension
* Life Assurance
* A week off after getting married/civil partnership
* Instore incentives
* Mental health & wellbeing initiatives
* Employee Assistance Program
* Company perks scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Internal progression program
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.