Assistant Manager - Aberdeen Ann Summers
Salary up to £20,500 & great benefits that are worth getting excited about, including an impressive 50% staff discount!
We’re super excited to be on the lookout for an inspiring and driven Assistant Manager to support in leading our Aberdeen store. You’ll need to be passionate about delivering results, thrive on offering excellent customer service and possess the ability to coach and develop a strong team. Working commercially with your store manager to ensure you achieve excellence in all areas to drive the success of the store.
A bit about Ann Summers…
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for gorgeous lingerie and our must-have sex toys, and you’re right…but we’re SO much more than that!
We’re an inclusive brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
* Deliver a mind-blowing sales performance by driving store KPIs, use all the data available to keep the team informed and engaged in what needs to be achieved and how they can contribute
* Create a ‘customer focused’ ethos among the team, ensure everyone is working collaboratively to deliver an experience in store that the customers can’t wait to tell their friends and family about
* Motivate and lead the store team, support, and develop your colleagues and be confident and professional when providing constructive feedback on how they can excel in their roles
* WOW your customers with the beautiful VM in store, make our gorgeous collections the stars of the show
* Have a clear vision of how to deliver on the store objectives, delegate effectively, and uphold all processes and procedures for a structured and safe place to work
We’re looking for someone who has:
* Experience in an assistant manager role in a retail store or hospitality business, who loves our brand and what we stand for
* A passion for supporting and motivating a great team with knowledge of people management, recruitment, and training
* A good understanding of commercial reports and KPI’s, able to identify opportunities and use a creative flair with VM
* Effective and adaptable communication skills, adapting your style to suit your audience
* A self motivated approach with exceptional organisation
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity, and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
What’s in it for you?
Not only are we a great brand to be part of but joining the AS family offers some fab benefits too. You can make the most of our 50% staff discount, a day off for your Birthday celebrations, and there’s so much more, take a look…
* 29 days Holidays (inc. Bank Holidays) plus an extra 1-day holiday for each year you’re part of the AS family (up to a max. of 34 days)
* Performance related bonus scheme
* Workplace pension
* Life Assurance
* A week off after getting married/civil partnership
* Instore incentives
* Mental health & wellbeing initiatives
* Employee Assistance Program
* Company perks scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Internal progression program
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.