Retail & Head Office Buildings Co-ordinator
Based at our Head Office in Whyteleafe, Surrey (just 15 minutes outside of Croydon, easily commutable from London)
Great benefits that are worth getting excited about!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for service delivery to support the wider H&S/Maintenance team to deliver an outstanding working environment for all Ann Summers colleagues. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be a people person, be super pro-active, highly organised, and just great at getting things done!
Whilst you’ll work closely with others, you’ll have your own deliverables within utilities, supplies, vending services, projects, and ad-hoc maintenance requests. There is a portion of this role that requires detailed administration, but the majority is hands on support.
As this role will provide in person support at Head Office this role will require working 5 over 7 days, with an element of on call requirements. Some weekend and evening working will be expected on a rota basis.
A bit about Ann Summers…
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie and sex toys, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re an inclusive brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Whether you’re working at our head office, in one of our stores, as part of our warehouse operation or as a self-employed Ambassador, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique and diverse brand with phenomenally talented experts – together we inspire to achieve the brand’s global vision.
A bit about the role…
* Working closely with Head Office and Retail teams to deliver a fantastic working environment
* Pro-actively deal with Ad-hoc maintenance and environmental requests, prioritising and problem solving to ensure a fantastic outcome is achieved
* Manage the diary of onsite contractors, and where required be their point of supervisor contact
* Manage key supply needs such as first aid, H&S equipment and sundries
* Provide Administrative support, issuing certificates, logging team expenditure, assign utility costs and raise purchase orders
* Work on Retail Estate projects, such as store openings and the subsequent snagging list alongside store closures
* Take ownership for delivery of agreed elements of Head Office projects , constantly seeking new and efficient ways of accelerating and resolving problems.
* Carry out workplace inspections to an industry standard
* Maintain a catalogue of Retail fixtures and Head Office equipment
* Act as a deputy fire warden for HQ, carrying out fire alarm and drill tests
* Be able to pick up in the absence of team members
We’re looking for someone who has:
* A passion to deliver an outstanding service, putting stake holders at the heart of everything they do
* A can-do attitude, with an ability to problem solve and get stuck in
* A flexible approach to meeting the needs of the business
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Administrator experience with good Microsoft Office Knowledge
* A clean driving licence
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity, and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the AS family offers some fab benefits, not only is it a great brand to be a part of, but not only will enjoy 50% staff discount, but so much more, take a look…
* 29 Holidays (including Bank Holidays) and additional 1-day holiday up to 34 days for each additional year you’re part of the AS family
* Company-wide bonus scheme
* Workplace pension
* Your Birthday off
* A week off after getting married/civil partnership
* Colleague social activities
* Eye care vouchers
* Company perks scheme
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Free on-site car park at HO
* Season Ticket Loan
We value each one of our colleagues and aim to make Ann Summers a great place to be - after all, if you love what you do, you'll never WORK a day in your life.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.