We’re on the hunt for an inspiring and driven STORE MANAGER to lead our STIRLING Ann Summers store, could that be YOU?
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re a brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Our talented people are at the heart of our business, and they’re the ones who make our brand the incredible success that it is.
How you’ll add real value:
· Commercial mindset and analytical thinking – make your store a phenomenal success by delivering mind blowing KPI performances, use all the data available to take action that has an impact and forge a results driven ethos among the team
· Obsession for amazing service – create an experience in store that your customers can’t wait to tell their friends and family about
· Great people management – recruit fantastic talent, support and develop your team and be confident and professional dealing with challenging situations
· Creative flair – WOW your customers with the beautiful VM in store, make our gorgeous collections the stars of the show
· Exceptional organisation – set objectives and plan ahead, delegate effectively, mitigate risks and ensure the store is a safe place, be pro-active enabling the store to run like clockwork
What’s in it for you?
· Salary up to £24.5k (Full Time - 39 hours)
· A great induction, setting you up for success in your new role
· 50% staff discount
· Incentives and initiatives
· Pension scheme
· Life insurance
· Optional private medical care
· Wellness programme
· Internal progression journey
…just to name a few (not to mention, the opportunity to work for a fantastic brand – huge perk!)
If you’re currently a Store Manager in Retail or Hospitality and love our brand and what we stand for, apply with your CV to find out more!
Due to high volumes, we’re unable to get in touch with every candidate to acknowledge your application, however we’re grateful that you’ve taken the time to apply. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies, by responding to this advert your details will be kept in our database for a total of 6 months, if you would like these to be removed please just reach out and let us know.
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills and views.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.