We’re on the hunt for a TEAM LEADER in some of our Flagship London stores, someone who is results-driven and absolutely service obsessed! Could that be YOU? We are looking for someone with the passion and ability to progress to a Toy Department Manager.
You’ll be accountable for leading the success of the team and their performance;
INSPIRING them to be the best they can be
COACHING them so they have what it takes to thrive and
MOTIVATING them to exceed targets and smash their goals
How you’ll add real value in your role:
· Lead the team to create an amazing service experience, one that the customer will remember
· Ignite a real sales energy in store to exceed the targets, and be sure to get involved, show them how it’s done!
· Be the kind of leader you would want leading you – support, drive and recognise the great team you have
· Stay in the loop; know what’s going on in the business, understand what you need to do and be clear on when it needs to be done by – organisation always wins
· Our stores are the window to our brand, be sure to keep the VM on fire and the product looking hot, just as our customers would expect from us!
You might know Ann Summers as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re a brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Our talented people are at the heart of our business, and they’re the ones who make our brand the incredible success that it is.
What’s in it for you?
· Salary of £23,000 (Full Time - 39 hours)
· A great induction, setting you up for success in your new role
· 50% staff discount
· Incentives and initiatives
· Wellness programme
· Internal progression journey
…just to name a few (not to mention, the opportunity to work for a fantastic brand – huge perk!)
If you’re currently a Keyholder or Team Leader in Retail or Hospitality and love our brand and what we stand for, apply with your CV to find out more!
Due to high volumes, we’re unable to get in touch with every candidate to acknowledge your application, however we’re grateful that you’ve taken the time to apply. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies, by responding to this advert your details will be kept in our database for a total of 6 months, if you would like these to be removed please just reach out and let us know.
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills and views.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.