Senior Project Manager
Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey (3 days a week in the office)
Competitive salary + benefits that will get you excited
Can you drive a culture of continuous improvement? Do you love championing and embedding agile delivery methods? Do you want to work for a business run by Women for Women? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
We are looking for an Experienced PM to deliver successful Business Transformation and technical projects within Ann Summers. You will drive specific and measurable business benefits through the successful delivery of these projects using standard governance, to support the company vision and strategy.
As a Project Manager, you will be leading on retail projects to deliver fantastic service through world-class capability. You will provide guidance and assurance to all colleagues within our IT teams, to deliver end-to-end change through the project life cycle. This role sits within our amazing IT team, who look after all the cool existing and upcoming technologies we utilise to create fans!
So what would you be doing?...
* Working within the Business Change team, you will help to deliver company and department strategy and be an ambassador for the Technology department.
Lead, launch, and land key projects to ensure the enhancement of the company's products and strategy
* Effective resource planning and efficient allocation to ensure objectives are met within expectation. Working with other project and product teams ensuring the best outcomes for the business
* Identify and evaluate potential project risk including the development of contingency plans
* Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
* Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
* Lead a team of internal and external change specialists to ensure successful delivery of the project through the identification, definition, design, and delivery stages
* Working closely with the Business Leads to scope, plan and deliver projects
You need to be this kind of person…
* Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and simplicity for our customers
* Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
* Care about doing a great job and pushing boundaries with the quality of what you do
* An amazing stakeholder manager and relationship builder
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this role you will need to have
* Must have strong core project management skills, be comfortable leading and driving a plan and managing stakeholders
* A background in retail projects, with an understanding of how technology can improve processes and customer experience
* A proven track record of delivering complex initiatives across the full project lifecycle
* Experience of working in an agile environment is desirable
* You will have a strong customer service orientation, as well as a proven track record of successful delivery of major IT projects at an organisational level
* Ability to work with staff at all levels up to and including Board level
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
* Ability to work with non-technical people in a clear manner and translate between them and the technical teams
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to build trust and communicate effectively to people of all different technical abilities.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.