We’re on the hunt for an inspiring and driven ASSISTANT MANAGER to support in leading our Brighton store, could that be YOU?
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie, and you’re right, but we’re SO much more than that…
We’re a brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and absolutely LOVES OUR CUSTOMER!
Our talented people are at the heart of our business, and they’re the ones who make our brand the incredible success that it is.
How you’ll add real value:
* Commercial mindset – deliver a mind-blowing sales performance by driving store KPIs, use all the data available to keep the team informed and engaged in what needs to be achieved and how they can contribute
* Obsession for amazing service – create a ‘customer focused’ ethos among the team, ensure everyone is working collaboratively to deliver an experience in store that the customers can’t wait to tell their friends and family about
* Empowering leader – motivate and lead the store team, support and develop your colleagues and be confident and professional when providing constructive feedback on how they can excel in their roles
* Creative flair – WOW your customers with the beautiful VM in store, make our gorgeous collections the stars of the show
* Exceptional organisation – have a clear vision of how to deliver on the store objectives, delegate effectively, and uphold all processes and procedures for a structured and safe place to work
What’s in it for you?
* Up to £19,000 (Full time - 39 hours)
* A great induction, setting you up for success in your new role
* 50% staff discount
* Incentives and initiatives
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Optional private medical care
* Wellness programme
* Internal progression journey
…just to name a few (not to mention, the opportunity to work for a fantastic brand – huge perk!)
If you’re currently an Assistant Manager in Retail or Hospitality and love our brand and what we stand for, apply with your CV to find out more!
Due to high volumes, we’re unable to get in touch with every candidate to acknowledge your application, however we’re grateful that you’ve taken the time to apply. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies, by responding to this advert your details will be kept in our database for a total of 6 months, if you would like these to be removed please just reach out and let us know.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.