Technical Admin Assistant
Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey
Competitive salary + benefits that will get you excited
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We’re on the hunt for someone who is looking to start their career within a product development team. We need someone who will support in the development of new products in conjunction with Buying Teams. Ensuring that all relevant standards are met, and data platforms are up to date and accurate.
So, what would you be doing?...
* Accurate data entry & maintenance of product information
* Communicating relevant product data across teams and the wider business
* Proofreading and cross-checking artwork for copy and technical data
* Approving test reports on behalf of the product development team
* Build & maintain a library of product workbooks
* Sample management and movements across the business
* Effective and timely supplier communications
* Prioritise workload to achieve deadlines based on the critical path
* Being a proactive part of the product development team to ensure technical standards are maintained and information is accurate
You need to be this kind of person…
* Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and simplicity for our customers.
* Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment.
* Care about doing a great job and pushing boundaries with the quality of what you do.
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* A drive for constant learning.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this role you will need to have
* Fashion or Product graduate with a focus on either fashion management, product technology or buying
* A genuine interest in pursuing a career in product development as a technologist or buyer within hard goods.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
* IT literate, with sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Able to prioritise based on deadlines
* Proactive attitude to problem-solving
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.