Paddock Wood Distribution Centre, Kent, TN12 6UU
Shift: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, and NAUGHTY - we push boundaries (and buttons) to give our customers exactly what they want!
We're the destination brand for must-have lingerie and mind-blowing sex toy innovation and are absolutely the authority in our industry (ask our customers if you don't believe us :-). We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether at head office, in our warehouse, in one of our stores, or even part of our Sisterhood, one thing that's guaranteed is no two days are the same. We're a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels - together we're empowered to make it happen and thrive!
What will I be doing….
Maintain Stock Accuracy and Investigate Stock Adjustments
* Update Cycle Count reports to ensure regular auditing of stock
* Monitor and, if necessary, correct the SHIP and REC bins
* Investigate any stock adjustments above or below the designated adjustment threshold
* Line Completes report
Identify, Investigate and Resolve Out-Of-Stock Orders
* Run the Outstanding Out-Of-Stock Orders report
* Investigate any item variants which have a deficit of stock to orders
* Process MOL baskets and keep OWR up to date
Control the Refunds and Alternatives Process
* Investigate any refunds including why they occurred and where they may have originated from
* If possible, locate missing stock and fulfil the order as it was originally interred
* Choose appropriate alternatives if possible for items which are out of stock
* Liaise with customer services to resolve orders and if necessary refund customers for unavailable items
Sending stock from Paddock Wood
* Creating Transfer Order
Receiving Stock from Head Office
* Warehouse Receipts
* Warehouse Put-aways
* Movements Worksheets
Implement Efficient Stock Control Processes
* Missing Units from orders checked and verified
* Report on and correct multi-located products
* Identify and correct any fixed bins without a min-max
* Stock consolidation
* Space Usage
* Bin/Location Checks
Customer & Brand Focus
* Deliver a great customer experience, taking feedback and seeking to improve
* Deliver consistently high standards for the presentation of ideas and communicate in a business-friendly style and language
* Take an interest in industry developments and develop your knowledge
* Share customer insight/feedback with team members to better inform wider commercial business decisions
* Take a participative role in meetings and keep up to date with what is happening across the Business
* Engage and support any new members of the team that are onboarding
* Be supportive and help other members of the team so we can collectively achieve our goals
* Demonstrate a level of flexibility in how you achieve your workload and take ownership for completion
* Continually review ways of working and make changes to processes to become more efficient
* Strive to continually improve personal performance through regular ‘great conversations’ with my line manager and making time to develop myself
* Understand who your respective internal customers are, being clear on commitments made, and then delivering right first time and in the timeframes agreed
* Establish and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business
* Be an ambassador for the business and champion our Ann Summers brand values at all times
* Lead and role model our ‘Love Our Vibe’ values in my team and across the business
You need to be this kind of person…
* Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and simplicity for our customers.
* Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment.
* Care about doing a great job and pushing boundaries with the quality of what you do
* Strong technical expertise and problem-solving skills.
* A drive for constant learning.
We regret that due to high volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Reference ID: LOG-AUD-LOGAUG21
Job Types: Full-time (40 hours per week), Permanent
Salary: £20,800 per annum
Reference ID: LOG-AUD-LOGAUG21
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.