Wholesale Admin Assistant
Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey
Competitive salary + exciting benefits (including an impressive 50% staff discount!)
HAVE YOU GOT A REAL INTEREST IN WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENES?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Wholesale team, as an Admin Assistant, working closely with the team to enable the continued growth and success of an extremely successful area of our business.
We’re looking for someone who is PASSIONATE, ORGANISED with exceptional ATTENTION TO DETAIL. This is a fast pace environment so it’s crucial that you’re self-motivated with a real ‘can-do’ attitude.
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office, in one of our stores, in our warehouse or are part of the AS Sisterhood, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
* Raise purchase orders and raise and reserve sales orders
* Support Assistant Merchandiser in checking and processing partner purchase orders
* Maintain awareness of partner critical paths and deadlines
* Support Wholesale Assistant Merchandiser in maintaining the partner master files and order book
* Liaise with the Assistant Merchandisers and Logistics to ensure deliveries are despatched as planned
* Managing partner orders and deliveries via the partner's system
* Managing partner day-to-day queries in a timely and professional manner
* Build relationships with partners, communicating via conference calls, emails or face-to-face meetings
You will have….
* A genuine interest in the Ann Summers brand
* Previous administration experience
* A professional and organised approach
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Confidence with a positive approach
* The ability to work well under pressure
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.