PR & Influencer Executive
Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey
(Currently working from home due to COVID safety measures)
Competitive salary + exciting benefits
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries (and buttons) to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and mind-blowing sex toy innovation, and are absolutely the authority in our industry (ask our customers if you don’t believe us 😉). We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether at head office or in one of our stores, or even part of our Sisterhood, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to make it happen and thrive!
Ann Summers has massively evolved over the last few years, but particularly on a Marketing front. From nailing our brand values and carving out our mission, to making some almighty strides in achieving our vision. Our girl squad is on fire, we’ve launched some pretty impressive campaigns (if we do say so ourselves) and we’ve forged great relationships with some hugely inspiring people. Whilst we’ve had some epic wins, there’s still so much to do!
A super exciting opportunity has come up in our Marketing team for a Brand Comms Executive focusing on the PR and Influencer strands of our Marketing strategy. We’re on the hunt for someone passionate and driven, creative and innovative, and a real self-starter. This role is all about keeping AS at the forefront, through innovative PR and influencer activity – basically make lots of noise and keep our audience engaged and talking about us, always!
* You should have your finger on the pulse when it comes to spotting emerging social trends, upcoming influencers, PR opportunities
* Contribute fresh and innovative ideas in meetings to help shape brand activity and goals
* Liaise with external agencies, briefing in new projects, updating on business activity and being the point o contact for our ‘Always On’ influencer programme
* Plan, oversee and present our ‘Always On’ influencer programme to internal teams.
* Stay up to date with the Buying & Merchandising teams to ensure the right product is being promoted at the right time with the right squad.
* Build relationships across the business, share ideas and align on all upcoming Brand activity (CRM, People & Talent, Direct Selling & Ecom)
* Co-ordinate PR events and influencer moments across the year from Galentines Day brunches to Press Activity Days
* Prepare and review content for senior monthly reviews ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
* Management of our gifting strategy, planning in days and moments to send out product to our squad
* Keeping on top of assets and useage requirements for talent and sharing those internally.
* Responding to incoming press enquiries for the brand, product call ins and gathering information to be included within PR requests and responses.
* Undertaking competitor analysis and having an ‘Always On’ approach to influencers
* Drafting brand communications, press responses to initial enquiries, customer complaints and follow up meeting actions
* Admin; management PO’s, product ordering, budget management and gifting etc.
You will have….
* A genuine interest in our brand and what we stand for!
* Previous experience in PR, ideally in the Retail or Hospitality industry
* A natural flair in being creative and innovative, able to really think outside the box
* Exceptional organisation and planning skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple activities at once
* Impeccable attention to detail
* A collaborative approach, working cross-functionally to achieve a great result
* Great communication and influencing skills, able to build relationships with colleagues and management at all levels
* A proactive way of working with a hands-on work ethic
* A positive style with a level of resilience when needed
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the AS family offers some fab benefits, not only is it a great brand to be a part of, but you'll enjoy up to 50% staff discount, colleague engagement activities, free on site car parking at Head Office, pension, optional healthcare and a corporate perks scheme, just to name a few!
We value each one of our colleagues and aim to make Ann Summers a great place to be - after all, if you love what you do, you'll never WORK a day in your life.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.