Regional Business Development Manager – South East of England
Direct Selling Channel
Competitive salary + exciting benefits
Are you a super talented Business Development Manager, looking for an exciting opportunity?
Do you thrive on delivering exceptional results?
Are you a natural at inspiring and developing people to enable them in their journey to success?
If it’s a yes, Yes, YES – you could be our perfect fit.
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re part of our head office, in one of our stores, or bossing it in our direct selling channel, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We’re on the lookout for a trailblazing Regional Business Development Manager to join our direct selling channel, the Ann Summers Sisterhood. We need someone commercial, forward-thinking, and strategic, but most importantly, someone who is passionate about people.
Accountable for leading the success of a large region across the South East, you’ll be responsible for motivating a team of incredible women to maximise their businesses, leading projects to support the development and growth of the AS Sisterhood, as well as influencing best practice to ensure everyone is living and breathing our values day in day out.
* Motivate, empower and coach a highly engaged team of self – employed Leaders and Ambassadors to reach their full earning potential.
* Drive sales, activity and growth within your region through Networking, Sponsoring, New Ambassador productivity and Leader development.
* Development and delivery of quarterly KPI action plan
* Completion of weekly reports and monthly reviews
* Analyse results, identify and execute key opportunities for recruitment and sales growth in the region.
* Pro-actively network on and offline to attract new Leaders and Ambassadors to the brand and replicate within your field team.
* Actively engage with social media channels to support region growth
* Collaborate with existing Leaders and Ambassadors facilitating regular 1-2-1 reviews, coaching, group training events, virtual training and opportunity events.
* Communicate through multiple channels with region – zoom calls, face to face, emails, newsletters and group meetings.
* Drive brand awareness across region, conducting regular opportunity meetings on and offline to increase customer acquisition, recruitment and sales.
You will have….
* A true passion for the AS brand and what we stand for
* Experience in/exposure to the direct selling industry
* Exceptional flair for inspiring, supporting and influencing a high volume audience to deliver results
* A passion for developing colleagues and influencing their progression
* Strong business acumen, always striving for commercial success
* A real digital focus with a proven track record in delivering results virtually
* Strong social media experience and an active presence
* An innovative mind and a forward-thinking ethos
* A methodical and organised approach
* Experience in leading projects end to end, managing multiple key stakeholders
* A proven track record in using various learning platforms to engage across the business
* A great work ethic and a level of resilience
* A solutions-focused style with a ‘can do’ mindset
What’s in it for you?
Being part of the AS family offers some fab benefits, not only is it a great brand to be a part of, but you'll enjoy up to 50% staff discount, colleague engagement activities, free on site car parking at Head Office, pension, optional healthcare and a corporate perks scheme, just to name a few!
We value each one of our colleagues and aim to make Ann Summers a great place to be - after all, if you love what you do, you'll never WORK a day in your life
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.