Logistics Operative (Warehouse-based role)
Shift: 2 pm – 10 pm work in rota, including weekends & bank holidays
£9.20 per hour – Full time (40 hours per week)
(Nearest rail stations – Whyteleafe South, Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe, Bus route – 407)
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries (and buttons) to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and mind-blowing sex toy innovation and are absolutely the authority in our industry (ask our customers if you don’t believe us 😉). We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether at head office, in our warehouse, in one of our stores, or even part of our Sisterhood, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to make it happen and thrive!
The Logistics Operative role plays a crucial part in our Logistics operation; we’re looking for people with a great work ethic, dynamic approach and a real ‘can-do attitude.
How does this role support fulfilling our vision?
The Operatives contribute to the running of the Ann Summers supply chain operation; this supports us to always put the customer first whilst delivering profitable growth for the business – striving to exceed customer demand and expectations! Working in our replenishment team involves lifting and moving boxes throughout the shift, which can be quite a physical job. We are also looking to invest in the right individual and support them through forklift training to become a MHE driver.
What will I be doing….
* Working with the handheld devices, using our warehouse management system, to accurately process stock
* Achieving set goals and KPI set, in view to achieve team’s daily objectives
* Picking and packing for orders across all channels including retail, online, party plan and wholesale
* Processing customer returns and effectively managing quality control
* Achieving a flexible approach to shift patterns & overtime to meet the business peaks and troughs
* Attending the daily shift brief at the start of each shift, as well as the weekly business update brief
* Supporting across all areas of the warehouse with ad hoc tasks in line with the needs of the business
* Maintaining clear lines of communication with other colleagues and the management team as well as the wider business
* Acting as an Ambassador of the brand, showcasing the company’s values at all times
* 29 days holiday
* Up to 50% discount
* Season ticket loan
* Company stakeholder pension
* Holiday purchase scheme
* On-site outlet store
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Corporate ‘Perks’ discount scheme
* Life Assurance
We’re the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day enjoyable whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. If you’re going to work for a living it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of our Ann Summers family.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.