Merchandising Admin Assistant
Head Office – Whyteleafe, Surrey
Competitive salary + benefits that will get you excited
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Merchandising team and we’re looking for someone who is PASSIONATE, ORGANISED, ANALYTICAL and EAGER TO LEARN. This is a fast paced environment so it’s crucial that you’re self-motivated with a real ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a really varied role, ensuring that products appear in the right store or online, at the right time and in the right quantities.
So, what would you be doing?...
* Review department performance and responds to trading patterns, highlighting risks and opportunities to the Merchandiser.
* Make recommendations for the department allocation strategy and input on the system correctly and on time.
* Have a good understanding of target vs current stock levels and review against performance weekly.
* Ensure all stores and channels are stocked to deliver sales budgets and forecasts across categories and key lines.
* Minimise markdown spend, demonstrating a good knowledge of the replen system.
* Have regular meetings with the Branch team to discuss actions.
* Accurately raise, maintain and manage PO’s, ensuring they are kept up to date and accurate, with clear communication to supplier.
* Run sizing analysis and suggest size breakdowns for orders, ensuring the correct ratio is purchased to optimise sales and keep markdown minimised.
* Management of intake and critical path alongside BAA. Build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time, quality issues are dealt with in a timely manner and slippage is communicated to all relevant parties.
* Manage selected line cards ensuring full availability of continuity lines, make suggestions of re-orders to merchandiser and highlighting any stock risks.
* Support strategy planning by running and analysing data and pulling best & worse data.
* Build strong relationships with internal and external partners including wholesale, warehouse, QA, VM and Channel team.
You need to be this kind of person…
* Able to make it happen and push boundaries in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
* Care about doing a great job and empower others with the quality of what you do
* An amazing stakeholder manager and relationship builder, who Leads by example, inspiring individuals & teams to do their best
* An authentic ambassador you champion & demonstrate our people values at all times.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this role you will need to have
* A genuine interest in pursuing a career within Merchandising, previous experience in this function is a bonus!
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
* Highly numerical and analytical mindset.
* Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups)
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.