Visual Merchandising Creative Manager
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 116 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a VM Manager with high levels of energy and passion for all things Ann Summers:
How does this Role support fulfilling Our Vision: Supports the VM department strategy to deliver industry leading visual merchandising across the store estate, improving store footfall and Ann Summers brand perception.
Summary of Key Activities:
* Manages the delivery of all visual merchandising window requirements and produces accurate and timely VM guidelines to stores. Ensuring the VM content is exciting, industry leading, commercial, inspiring and reflects the Ann Summers brand.
* Plays an active role in the VM sign off process from end to end, ensuring all requirements are set up prior to the meeting, presenting and providing costing at sign off stage for all elements.
* Works closely with the Retail Identity and Visual Merchandising manager to provide window guidelines based on the retail Trading and Campaigns Calendar. Attending trading meetings when required to assist with the execution of commercial updates and trading changes.
* Produces product launch guidelines when required to do so in accordance with the Critical path, delivered in advance of store launch dates meeting the retail service level agreement.
* Supports the retail Identity and Visual Merchandising manager on new and refit store projects within the business.
* Visits stores on a regular basis, uses the visits to review compliance for campaign launches and to ensure the guidelines they have issued are achievable in stores. Works with stores on these visits to help them get the best from the guidelines and offer suggestions on adaptation and commercial changes.
* Proactively reviews all the guidelines they have produced through feedback meeting with HO teams and store visits. Instrumentally directs changes to be made before other HO teams and proactively makes all teams aware of their work and asks for results to be measured.
* Supports the Retail Identity and VM manager by developing appropriate VM fixtures and window solutions to maximise the commercial return, researching VM trends and competitors. And improving the customer experience.
* Works effectively with internal and external teams to full fill the VM element of a new product fixture brief, Research competitors and source additional props, and materials when required.
* Support the VM execution of all store refits, Placing equipment and mannequin orders, maintaining stock levels.
* Manage the POS production process from establishing VM requirements; to briefing design and liaising with printers to ensure a timely delivery to stores. Continue to challenge costs and ensure all projects are within budget.
* Meeting of the Company' Values.
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our wonderful Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.