Junior Branch Merchandiser - MAT COVER
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 116 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Head Office is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Junior Branch Merchandiser on a 12 month FTC to join our established yet dynamic team. Duties include;
* Produce accurate weekly, monthly sales information and analysis, so that strategic decisions can be made to drive profit across retail. Creating a feedback loop so that future decisions can be altered to maximise profit
* Efficiently use Nav and Bix to trade and report on stores
* Maintain accurate space information – run analysis and feed into planning and trading processes.
* Ensure that stores are appropriately graded/profiled to maximise sales & profit. Produce grading’s seasonally, consult with product merchandising team through the process and present back to merch director for sign-off
* Oversee the stock management for Retail (including new/re-fit store process). Proactively manage the stock levels to ensure all opportunities are maximised to drive sales and profit. Build stock packages for new store launches, sale events and key seasonal periods
* Own the business clearance strategy ensuring stock is priced & moved through the estate in a timely and cost-effective manner to maximise sales & profit
* Manage the inter-store transfer process. Keeping the activity to a minimum.
* Manage store closures to potentialize the trading event and exit cleanly. Manage stock movement post closure. Monitor and maintain margin
* Identify opportunities for branch merchandising. Manage stock in stores to best achieve sales levels required. Make proposals and amendments to ranging, allocations and replenishment at store level to meet the needs of the business and within business priorities.
* Communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders, particularly with RBM’s, merch, channel teams & retail stores
* Show awareness of the operational effect and impact of our decisions on other areas of the business and communicate accordingly. Manage key stakeholders where necessary.
* Conduct store visits with RBM’s and merch team to continually drive improved performance.
* Meet the company values.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Ann Summers is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our wonderful Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.