Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 116 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Head Office is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join our established yet dynamic team!
* This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing Ecommerce team. We are looking for someone who can help us to define our data standards, ensure the business uses consistent data with clearly understood definitions and use this data to make decisions.
* Support all online performance reporting, including defining key KPIs, building dashboards and producing ad-hoc campaign and promotion analysis
* Analysing volumes of data from different sources to extract and present clear actionable insights to senior stakeholders
* Proactively seek out trends and patterns in the data, identifying and sharing opportunities to drive profitable growth
* Support the Online Trading Manager, CRO manager and UX manager with real time data to inform business decisions
* Ensure we have the right data measurement tools implemented correctly to truly understand website performance and customer behaviour
* Forecast and model online performance, Digital Marketing channel ROIs and profitability of new campaigns
* Train and coach other members of the business in how to get the best from the analytically tools
* Understand our current data landscape and work collaboratively with other teams to help us become more data driven over time. To understand our supporting processes and identify ways to improve to drive efficiency and improve quality of data.
* Identify gaps in our data and make recommendations on what we should be tracking and measuring as a priority
* Work with key stakeholders to define BI requirements for data collection and consolidation
* Develop a deep understanding of our customer through combined data sources
* Meeting of the Company Values
* Passion for data and analytics, with a problem-solving attitude
* Relevant analytical experience in a B2C organisation
* Strong communication and presentation skills - able to make data understandable by all
* Experience with Google Analytics 360, including GTM and Data Studio
* Understanding of attribution modelling
* Understanding of Digital Marketing
* Experience of CRO/AB Testing/UX
* Ability to proactively identify trends in data
* Ability to balance numerous tasks and prioritise according to business needs
* Experience of training others
* Strong Excel skills
* Good stakeholder management skills to build successful working relationships
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Ann Summers is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our wonderful Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.