Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
The CRM team is one of the functions which form the Ann Summers Customer Team. The goal of the Customer Team is to understand all we can about our customer in order to deliver a personalised experience with products that delight.
The successful candidate would join a CRM team where they have total ownership on how to take our email communications to the next level, using the insight available.
Summary of Key Activities:
* Own and execute the customer email plan; ensuring it remains up-to-date and meets both customer and commercial needs, at all times.
* Work with the CRM Manager to help implement lifecycle marketing campaigns that improve customer engagement and retention.
* Develop a testing strategy to identify how best to optimise email results. These insights will be delivered through regular weekly reporting.
* Ensure the email plan is founded on making informed, relevant targeting decisions for every email being sent.
To achieve the above points you will:
* Adopt a data-driven approach and have a passion for improving the business understanding of CRM and its customers.
* Brief the Designer and Copywriter on upcoming email marketing campaigns. Work closely with them to achieve optimised email creative and messaging.
* Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the ESP by using best practice in HTML & text.
* Create reports post-campaign to provide insight based on the results vs. predictions.
* Assess and make recommendations to further enhance/ improve any data related processes.
* Maintain and improve the lifecycle messaging and segmentation strategy through analysis and research
* Carry out other ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager.
* Improve knowledge about CRM by attending industry events and reading industry literature
* Meet the Company’s Values.
Key Skills Required:
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a CRM Executive within either the Retail and/ or Travel Industry
* Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
* Analytical skills e.g. able to interpret data and insight to drive actionable changes for both business and customer benefit
* Experience in collaborating with colleagues from other departments (e.g. Design, Ecommerce) to achieve goals
* Experience using one or more ESP is essential
* Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
* Experience in building and implementing manual and automated campaign activity
* Experience in building and implementing CRM programmes across multiple customer touchpoints and trading channels
* Excellent communication and influencing skills including a high level of written and spoken English
* Proactive with a drive to get hands on and `stuck in`
* Strong and vibrant personality who is confident and comfortable working autonomously
* Ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
* A drive to stay up-to-date with email marketing technology and CRM & consumer trends
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
Once your application has been received you will automatically get an email letting you know we have it!
The next step is simple. Our wonderful Talent Team will review all applications and will only contact you if you have the right skill set and experience for that particular role.
This will be by phone, but don’t worry if we can’t get hold of you, we’ll send you an email as well.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.