PAYROLL TEAM LEADER
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a Payroll Team Leader to successfully deliver accurate pay and reporting to ensure retail colleagues have no pay queries on SD Worx.
Summary of Key Activities:
* Prepare information, produce and run monthly payrolls for the UK ensuring information is input onto the system correctly and reports are produced timely and accurately.
* Assist in the maintenance of accurate holiday leave records so that the individual, departmental or Companywide attendance information can be produced on request at any time.
* Administer all statutory leave arrangements to ensure that employees receive correct and timely information and payment where appropriate.
* Deal with any issues of the payment and deductions from salaries in line with current legislation, ensuring that where appropriate these are brought to the attention of the Senior Payroll Officer Manager.
* Maintain and update salary information for all stores within your regions.
* Assist the P & B Partner in the production of end of month reporting and third party payments.
* Support the P & B Partner in training of new recruits.
* Support the P & B Partner with implementing a new T&A Sytem.
* Undertake Head Office Payroll duties and process end of month BACS payments in the absence of the P & B manager.
* Administer AE Pension deductions across the business and in line with HMRC legislation.
* Update weekly attendance timesheets including holiday and absence.
* Liase with Colleague Relations in regards to store related issues.
* Meeting of the Company`s Values.
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.