IT SUPPORT TEAM LEAD (MAT COVER)
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a IT Team Lead with high levels of energy and passion for all things Ann Summers:
Summary of Key Activities:
* Develop and implement standards and procedures for all service desk activities, ensuring documentation is available. Streamline processes where possible and implement Service desk procedures that align with ITIL best practice.
* Oversee all Service Desk activities, ensuring standards and procedures are adhered to and required level of service is delivered. Work with external suppliers to ensure that underpinning contracts and support agreements align with business needs and that service levels are maintained to the highest standards.
* Contribute to profit targets through ensuring SLA’s are met and to minimise business impact. Identification of cost effective solutions and management of staff and suppliers to ensure high levels of service and value for money are delivered.
* Build effective relationships with internal colleagues, ensuring that business needs for high standards of service are met. This requires a high degree of interpersonal contact and a pro-active approach with face to face communication in order to understand and fulfil customer needs.
* Take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfilment including facilitation of major incidents reporting.
* Oversee the introduction of new projects and small changes into the support function; ensuring that appropriate training takes place and documentation is created and made accessible and procedures follow existing solutions and standards unless there is justification for deviation.
* Together with IT Managers, develop and implement an on-going Service Improvement Plan. Working to proactively seek opportunities to improve IT Service Delivery.
* Escalate and report to senior management on any issues that could significantly impact the business. React quickly when major impact is developing and work closely with the other operations teams on the communication and resolution in order to minimise any impending impact and to restore service operations as quickly as possible.
* Ensure that staffing levels are maintained throughout operations hours by maintaining the shift staffing levels, assisting analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, and participating in OOH support.
* Produce monthly statistics and management reports on ticket volumes and staff performance as well as analysis of key areas as required and share this with the management team to ensure the department is continually improving.
* Recruitment, training, development and performance management of Service Desk staff. Ensuring that through which ever means is necessary to deliver a premium service desk experience including taking up a share of operational activity if required and when staffing is low.
* Meet company values
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.