Field Visual Merchandiser
Up to £23k plus company benefits
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 40+ years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits sold, around 130 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted, it’s for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Head Office colleagues are devoted to Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every woman in the world feel like the sexiest woman in the world.
We’re on the hunt for a talented Visual Merchandiser to join our London team, taking ownership for maintaining exceptional visual standards across a portfolio of flagship stores.
The key responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
* Playing an instrumental part in delivering the VM strategy
* Implementing store layouts using the guidelines from head office
* Ensuring correct placement of POS and promotional material
* Working closely with head office to provide in store feedback on the guidelines and campaigns
* Ensuring the store layout is commercial at all times
* Training and developing the store teams on visual merchandising
* Supporting with new store openings and refits
* Liaising with the store management team on product placement, standards and commerciality
* Ensuring an effective replenishment process is maintained
* Maintaining exceptional window presentation
* 29 days holiday
* 50% staff discount
* Company stakeholder pension
* Season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers
* Holiday purchase scheme
If you’re going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of a business who give their colleagues a reason to love work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.