BI Reporting Temp
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
We are looking for a BI Reporting Temp to produce BI/MI reports and dashboards for the B&M team: using Pyramid - BI Office
Summary of Key Activities:
* Experience of working with data warehouses – SQL/ SSAS / BiX Analytics preferred.
* Experienced in working with BI Tools such as Pyramid Analytics - BI Office suite, or similar.
* Ability to communicate with senior management and translate requirements into reports, dashboards and publications.
* Develop reporting requirements for the Buying & Merchandising function and create new suite of reports that cater for all needs.
* Create new company WSSI using data downloads and direction from senior leadership team.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Merchandising background, with good understanding of roles and responsibilities and knowledge of business processes and figures.
* Experience of MS Navision preferred but not essential.
* Ability to train others, through running training sessions and producing documentation.
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.