Web Developer - Contract role
An exciting role has arisen to work in the E-commerce department as a Web Developer. The role of the Web Developer will be to bring design to life for Ann Summers websites and email marketing newsletters: including customer journey improvements, new content initiatives and improvements in general site layout and presentation, keeping up to date with new innovations.
We are looking for a Web Developer with high levels of energy and a passion for all things digital whilst keeping content commercial and engaging for customers. The role will involve working closely with the Lead Web Developer and Web/ UK Design Team.
We are looking for the a candidate who has the following experience:
* Expert understanding of HTML and CSS
* A keen eye detail, good coding standards and web accessibility
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
* Desirable - Content Management System experience
* Desirable - Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience of working within or with an E-commerce/ trading team
* Assist Senior team with frontend development tasks
* Manage daily changes to the Ann Summers website
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ensure site layout and design is coded to a high standard and matches design and brand expectations
* Brainstorm and create solutions for trade and marketing challenges
* Create design concepts for upcoming campaign
* Support with code marketing emails
* Keep the Ann Summers Website up to date/ site changes
* Use new user experience tools to shape my designs
* Focus on Content generation across web touch points.
If you love the Ann Summers brand and keen to join our head office family then we would love to hear from you.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.