Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Our head office, based in Whyteleafe, Caterham are looking for a fantastic addition to the CRM Team.
How does this Role support fulfilling Our Vision:
Delivery of actionable insight from the single view customer database with recommendations on how best to grow revenue and profit from our existing base.
Summary of Key Activities:
* Lead and own the development and production of customer insight reports (for the Ecommerce/ CRM team right through to Board level). This includes making actionable recommendations on our customer segmentation, which will drive profitable growth.
* Be the owner for all database queries (e.g. data feeds / integrity / housekeeping etc), both internally within AS and with our database supplier (3rd party). You will be the champion of customer insight inter-departmentally and manage key stakeholder relationships, to ensure we remain customer-centric.
* Identify gaps in our customer data and make recommendations on what we should be capturing as a priority.
* Modelling our existing database to make recommendations on how to acquire, welcome and retain new look-a-like valuable customers.
* Meeting of the Company’s Values.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience within Data/CRM Analytics for Marketing
* Minimum 3 years’ experience undertaking modelling and analytics with SQL and CRM integrated modelling databases (Apteco Fast Stats would be an advantage)
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in using multiple data sets both on and offline
* Good understanding of CRM marketing principles
* Good understanding of retail / online shopping channels
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrate the ability to challenge effectively to drive change
* Demonstrate ambition / self-motivation with an attitude to succeed
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.