Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Our head office, based in Whyteleafe, Caterham are looking for a fantastic addition to the International Team.
As a Mid-Level Graphice Designer you will be working on briefs right from initial concept through to execution and delivering creative solutions for projects across multi channels.
Responsibilities will include the following:
* Design and art working for all material required by the business, including; in-store graphics, seasonal and promotional POS, materials for store opening and closures, local marketing collateral, labelling and packaging, corporate literature, large format graphics, press books and invites
* Create mood boards and assist in art direction for seasonal campaigns, ensuring the business strategy and brand are aligned at all times. You may be required to attend shoots throughout the year to ensure the vision of the brand is met.
* Liaising with print suppliers to achieve optimum print solutions within agreed deadlines, adhering to allocated budgets.
* Working on concepts and visuals for window schemes with the VM team, taking projects from brief to artwork.
* Supporting the digital team providing on brand assets to ensure all customer touch points are aligned to deliver a consistent brand message.
* Must have extensive creative/digital design experience and a strong commercial eye. Ideally previous experience within a fast paced retail environment.
* An understanding of communication channels, both digital and traditional media.
* Knowledge in creative software packages, multimedia programming and web based delivery platform options.
* Passionate about what you do and what you create while being able to take constructive feedback.
* Excellent working experience using Adobe Creative Suite including advanced InDesign software capability.
* Experience of Premiere and After Effects
* Excellent organizational skills, time management and adherence to deadlines and budgets.
* High attention to detail while being able to work at a fast pace.
Please note: We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Following receipt of your application we will contact you for a brief telephone interview where you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have regarding Ann Summers or the position.
We will invite you to attend a first stage competency based interview with a member of the department.
If successful you will be invited to attend a second stage interview what will include further competency based questions and for some positions may include a presentation or completion of a personality questionnaire.
In the majority of cases we will be ready to make a decision following the second stage interview and hopefully you will have gathered the information you require to make yours.